About Gold Medal Competition
The MTP Gold Medal is one of the most recognizable awards on the Polish market, which is awarded - after careful assessment of experts - to innovative products of the highest quality.
Almost 500 products annually enter the competition for the Gold Medal at the Poznań International Fair. However, only those who meet the regulatory criteria and receive positive recommendations from a professional jury receive this prestigious award. The Competition Jury, i.e. a team of experts composed of eminent specialists representing relevant fields of economic life, is looking for modern, innovative and manufactured products based on the highest class technologies. The MTP Gold Medal is therefore a confirmation of product excellence and, consequently, an element of its promotion on the market.
Application deadline: November 29, 2019.
Gold Medal Consumers' Choice
After the verdict of the Competition Jury and awarding Gold Medals to selected products, the next stage of competition begins. From the beginning of 2012, also representatives of the industry and consumers may in a separate competition "Gold Medal - Consumers' Choice" cast their votes for the best product of the fair in their opinion.
The application form and competition rules are available in the Exhibitor's Zone.
Exhibitor's Zone >> log-in
See the competition rules:
INTERMASZ Fair >> regulations
INFRATEC Trade Fair >> regulations
More about the MTP Gold Medal competition can be found at www.zlotymedal.mtp.pl
GOLD BENEFITS PACKAGE!
Participation in the MTP Gold Medal competition for the BUDMA building and architecture fair brings measurable promotional benefits. It is not only the opportunity to emphasize the uniqueness, high quality and innovation of the product or service by placing the MTP Gold Medal logo in promotional materials. It is also a wide promotion that will be carried out by Poznań International Fair on your behalf! The estimated value of the Medalist's Package is PLN 50,000!
In the so-called "Medalist's Package" you will receive, among others:
- Identification of awarded products during the exhibition
- Prestigious Gold Medal statuette and diploma
- Logotype with the CI book
- Advertising template
- A4 stand with Gold Medal logotype
- A large sticker with the Gold Medal logo enabling quick identification of the awarded product among the stands at the market pavilion
ADVERTISING Campaigns targeted at visitors
- Detailed descriptions of the awarded products in electronic and printed exhibition materials: newsletters, market guide, vademecum, maps and plans, folders for visitors, cyclically in the Poznań Trade Fair Magazine. They mean reaching each fair guest with a precisely prepared message
- Placing the list of awarded products and information promoting them on MTP websites (www.mtp.pl, www.zlotymedal.mtp.pl, and websites of individual fairs, social media)
- entry about the MTP Gold Medal winner on the fair's social profile
- Designation of Gold Medal winners on the elements of visual identification of the area during the fair
MEDALISTS IN THE MEDIA
- Videoboards - an internet campaign on nationwide news sites: www.fakt.pl, www.biznes.onet.pl, www.forbes.pl. A total of 250,000 page views on all websites
- Press information about the prize winner to national and local journalists, the most popular and opinion-forming industry magazines
- TV Campaign promoting the MTP Gold Medal Competition - in national media, as a sponsor of the weather forecast program on TVP INFO
- TV campaign in local media - Poznań Fair Magazine - materials from selected fairs, interesting facts about innovative products and services that won the MTP Gold Medal award
- Interviews with Gold Medal winners - the opportunity to interview the MTP Gold Medal winner. Promotion of the winners on the MTP TV platform - and further promotion on Youtube channell, corporate websites and social media
GALAS AND CONFERENCES
- Participation in the awards gala - a prestigious event attended by representatives of the industry, as well as institutions, associations and journalists. Winners of the Gold Medal - Consumers' Choice additionally take part in the gala summarizing all editions of the passing year competitions
- Professional photos and video from the award ceremony
- Participation of products awarded with the Gold Medal in an additional competition for the Gold Medal - Consumers' Choice and the possibility of obtaining additional promotional services. In total, over 335,000 votes have been cast in the plebiscite via the website and in special Champions' Zones located at the fair
- Interactive presentation of the winners at exclusive stands - Champions' Zones
OTHER ELEMENTS OF THE PROMOTIONAL PACKAGE
- Preparation of professional press materials
- Exhibition of materials about awarded products in the MTP Press Center
- VIP honorary card for the exhibitor whose product has obtained the title of Gold Medal - Consumers' Choice. It authorizes to enter all fair events organized by MTP, as well as to enter the fair grounds. Among the holders of such a card are: the President of the Republic of Poland, ministers or the diplomatic corps of other countries
- Receiving a detailed media report - about 1.5 months after the fair
In addition to promotional services included in the Medalist's Package, MTP, as part of the Activities of the Promotional Promotional Services Team, implements additional promotional activities based on a separate price list and orders, which increase the presence of the winner's brand during the fair.
Do you have any questions? Contact us!
WORLD TRADE CENTER Poznań sp. z o.o.
ul. Bukowska 12, 60-810 Poznań, Poland
mob. (+48) 609 672 321